scrappingjewels

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrappingjewels your local Scrapbooking boutique.....

2 posters

Make in a mug in the microwave chocolate cake for one (AKA The most dangerous cake recipe)

pinkcow
    pinkcow

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Make in a mug in the microwave chocolate cake for one (AKA The most dangerous cake recipe) Empty Make in a mug in the microwave chocolate cake for one (AKA The most dangerous cake recipe)

Post  pinkcow Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:34 am

the most dangerous cake recipe

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
    4 tablespoons sugar
    2 tablespoons cocoa
    1 egg
    3 tablespoons milk
    3 tablespoons oil
    3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
    a small splash of vanilla extract
    1 VERY LARGE coffee mug (or 2 smaller ones, or a bowl)

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (high). The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

Serve with cream or icecream
    pinkcow
    pinkcow

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Make in a mug in the microwave chocolate cake for one (AKA The most dangerous cake recipe) Empty Re: Make in a mug in the microwave chocolate cake for one (AKA The most dangerous cake recipe)

Post  pinkcow Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:37 am

I made this in a big mug and it became a volcano, so I'd really suggest using 2 mugs or a bowl !
    my5bratz
    my5bratz

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Make in a mug in the microwave chocolate cake for one (AKA The most dangerous cake recipe) Empty Re: Make in a mug in the microwave chocolate cake for one (AKA The most dangerous cake recipe)

Post  my5bratz Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:35 am

sounds like fun..and waaay too fattening..lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:29 pm